TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
– Gather essential with team roster management at your fingertips.
– Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
– Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
– Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
– Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
– Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
– Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our Android sport app in 4 easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s Android app is totally free to download from the Google Play Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for Android in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Visit www.teamsnap.com/teams/plans-and-pricing to see which features you can unlock!