Discover the biggest Buddhist temple of South East Asia, located in Medan City, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
Explore your way :
– Touch to drag panoramic image
– Move your iPhone around you (with gyroscope enabled in options)
– See in VR with your Google Cardboard (or any others VR Headset)
Enjoy the visit and share the kindness.
Keep in mind that real world visit is truly more impressive,
Temple is awaiting you in Medan city.
Love the App ? Write me an App Store review !
Have an idea ? Something not working ? shoot me an email at email@example.com
In-Depht Description :
For your convenience,
Switch buttons are located in user interface bar :
– Show / Hide map (map spots are clickable)
– Show / Hide scrolling thumbs gallery to choose your visit
– Show / Hide infos regarding the current panorama
– Compass ( short-touch bring North direction, long-Touch Switch Bottom / Top bar )
– Pause / Resume current sound (there also a Silence mode in Options)
– Show / Hide Options panel
in Options panel :
– You can change language interface
– Turn ON / OFF silence mode (then sound will not resume anymore with a new image)
– Turn ON / OFF Auto-rotation mode (auto-tour)
– Turn ON / OFF Gyroscope mode (move your device to visit instead of touch-dragging image)
– Turn ON / OFF Weather with Snow and rain
– Turn ON / OFF Little Planet projection
– Turn ON / OFF Fisheye Mode to get a wider field of view
– Turn ON / OFF VR Mode to use with with Google cardboard or any VR Headset
Pinch to Zoom on Maps or Panorama
More features and more images to come, stay tuned ! 🙂