Sudoku Master Edition: Logic

Hoolatron Studios
  • Sudoku Master Edition: Logic
  • Sudoku Master Edition: Logic
  • Sudoku Master Edition: Logic
  • Sudoku Master Edition: Logic
  • Sudoku Master Edition: Logic

Description

THE WORLD’S BEST SUDOKU GAME WITH FULL APPLE PENCIL SUPPORT!

SUDOKU MASTER EDITION takes the world famous number puzzle to new heights with its minimalist, modern, and feature-rich design.

We meticulously designed the game from the ground up: whether you’re a seasoned Sudoku addict or new to this easy to learn, but hard to master brain teaser – our version of this classic logic puzzle can be customized to your needs and preferences, including some you didn’t even know you needed!

Download the world’s #1 number puzzler for FREE and enjoy a plethora of features & cool extras like:

– FONTS: 26 finely curated ones to be exact.
– LIGHTNING MODE: Do you feel like filling in a bunch of 4’s in a row? Hit the new Lightning Bolt icon, select a number, and tap away!
– CHALLENGE MODE: When enabled, it’s “4 strikes & game over”. Disable it to allow unlimited errors.
– COLORS: Our modern custom color palette makes it easier for you to find the right hue for your numbers & highlights.
– LEVELS: Featuring 5 levels, ranging from “Easy” to “Master”.
– GRID STYLE: Adjust the line weight to whatever pleases YOUR eyes.
– ZEN MODE: Click on the lotus flower to remove ALL FEATURES, including the timer, points & error count, for the ultimate distraction-free gameplay. Relax 🙂
– NOTES: Leave a note if you’re uncertain – you can even select to have obsolete notes removed.
– APP ICONS: Choose from 5 icons to match YOUR home screen.
– MUSIC: We collaborated with ambient-music mastermind EARLYGUARD to provide you with a relaxing, zen soundtrack.
– HIGHLIGHT HELPER: Select any square and the corresponding row and column will highlight automatically to improve your focus.
– FORCE TOUCH: Start a new game with two taps. We timed it – you’ll be playing in 2 seconds flat!
– STICKERS FOR iMESSAGE: 69 to be exact!

Plus:
– 5 DIFFERENT APP ICONS TO MATCH YOUR HOME SCREEN
– DARK THEME
– AUTO COMPLETE
– AUTO SELECT MATCHING NUMBERS
– QUICK MODE
– TUTORIAL & HELP
– SHOW/HIDE STATUS BAR
– SHOW/HIDE SCORE ON THE PUZZLE SCREEN
– SHOW/HIDE TIMER

APPLE PENCIL INTEGRATION (Requires iPad Pro & Apple Pencil):

– PEN & PAPER EXPERIENCE: Jot down the numbers & notes with your APPLE PENCIL – directly into the square! SUDOKU MASTER EDITION’s latest handwriting integration recognizes everyone’s individual handwriting.
– NOTEPAD: Jot down ideas, sketches, or anything else that crosses your mind. Undo, redo, erase, and delete with a single tap.

No Apple Pencil? No need to scribble? No problem. Just toggle the notepad off & enjoy the game.

If you’re a leftie you’ll be pleased to find an option under SETTINGS to move your Notepad to the left side of the screen.
(Requires iPad Pro & Apple Pencil).

Finally, SUDOKU MASTER EDITION offers you everything you love about iOS, like Game Center Integration, beautifully designed icons to go in-line with iOS, and a contemporary interface.

And because we REALLY love Sudoku, we already have some incredible future features and updates in the works, so stay tuned!

What new in version: 3.0.8!

Even the most popular cleaners only ever get rid of 99.9% of germs and bugs - why would apps be any different? This update attempts to squash the remaining 0.1% even more…but we’re sure they’ll be back. We’re ready!

Informations

Developer

Hoolatron Studios

Category

Version

3.0.8

Size

112.03 MB

Rating

560